Thursday, March 15, 2012

Jesus Joke

The Pope arrives in heaven, where St. Peter awaites him. St. Peter asks who he is.

The Pope: "I am the pope."

St. Peter: "Who? There’s no such name in my book."

The Pope: "I’m the representative of God on Earth."

St.Peter: "Does God have a representative? He didn’t tell me..."

The Pope: "But I am the leader of the Catholic Church..."

St. Peter: "The Catholic church ...Never heard of it... Wait, I’ll check with the boss."

St. Peter walks away through Heaven’s Gate to talk with God.

St. Peter: "There’s a some guy standing outside who claims he’s your
              representative on earth."

God: "I don’t have a representative on earth, not that I know of...
        Wait, I’ll ask Jesus."

       (yells for Jesus)

Jesus: "Yes father, what’s up?"

God and St. Peter explain the situation.

Jesus: "Wait, I’ll go outside and have a little chat with that fellow."

Ten minutes pass and Jesus reenters the room laughing out loud.
St. Peter asks Jesus why he’s laughing.

Jesus: "Remember that fishing club I started 2000 years ago? It still exists!"